Challenge Rules

You are welcome to use any stamp to enter the challenge. However, if you use a Wags 'n Whiskers stamp, you will be entered into a 2nd drawing for a Free Wags 'n Whiskers digital stamp in addition to the regular prize.
You can enter any type of paper craft project. You can enter up to 2 times per challenge. It must be a new project, fit the theme, no back-linking, and must be a direct link to your project entry, or it will be deleted.

Thursday 19 May 2011

Princess release!!!

If you are looking for our current challenge CLICK HERE

Wags 'n Whiskers is having a new digital release NEXT Friday, May 20th!!

The sneak peeks are listed in the following posts

The sneak peeks begin on Wednesday, May 18th... then continue Thursday, May 19th.

Beginning at 12:01am EST/5:01am GMT Friday, May 20th, there will be blog hop showcasing all of the wonderful new images.

Then at 7:00am EST/12:00pm GMT on Friday, May 20th, the digital stamps will be available for sale here on the blog.

Would you like to win the whole release?
Grab the banner above (or the smaller banner in our side-bar) link it to this post, and enter your link into the linky below!!

This contest runs through to Thursday, May 26th at midnight EST/5:00am GMT with the winner being announced with our challenge on Friday, May 27th.

Good Luck!!!


11 comments:

  1. Posted in my sidebar...such a cute princess!

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted on my blog too,she uber cute,cant wait 4 her release
    ugs
    charley xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Posted it in my sidebar.
    Thanks for the change to win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! She is very pretty! Put it on my side bar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty Princess. She's om my sidebar

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've posted on my sidebar here: http://lillianchild.blogspot.com

    Looking forward to the hop and new releases! Who doesn't love a good fairy tale princess!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terribly sorry that my link was just to my blog heaven knows how that happened I have deleted my entry which was No 10 and have re added my linky and I am now No17! sorry for messing it up!! :0) hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I wish it was already tomorrow! I'll have to get up early to check out the new images!

    ReplyDelete
  9. mine's linked and I've done the hop and saw some beautiful cards

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved the blog hop and all the amazing new digi's. The DT have created some amazing creations with them.

    Have added the blog hop link to the sidebar of my blog.

    Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved the hop! The DT did a great job!

    ReplyDelete