Challenge Rules

You are welcome to use any stamp to enter the challenge. However, if you use a Wags 'n Whiskers stamp, you will be entered into a 2nd drawing for a Free Wags 'n Whiskers digital stamp in addition to the regular prize.
You can enter any type of paper craft project. You can enter up to 2 times per challenge. It must be a new project, fit the theme, no back-linking, and must be a direct link to your project entry, or it will be deleted.

Friday 17 February 2012

Challenge 73 - Masculine Birthday

Hello stamping friends!!

We loved seeing all of your fantastic Home Decorations for the last challenge!
Thank you so much for playing along!
The random winner is:


Congratulations, *Jellie* Please email me at stampandcreate@bellsouth.net with your choice of 1 free Wags 'n Whiskers Rubber Stamp.

Here is her beautiful creation

And the winner for using a Wags 'n Whiskers image is:


Congratulations, Hazel!
Email me at stampandcreate@bellsouth.net with your choice of 1 free WnW Digi.

Before I move on to the challenge, I would like you all to help us all welcome

Genevieve
and
Crafty Math Chick

to the team!! Both girls are very excited to get started :)

Now it's time for a new challenge...
Pam is our host this week and her challenge is:
Masculine Birthday!

The amazing DT have created some wonderful projects for your inspiration!!

14 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks for choosing my project to receive a free digi!! Brilliant male cards and a fab challenge!!
    Hugs
    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun challenge. I can't wait to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the win! I can't wait to play with my new stamp- difficult to choose from so many great stamps.
    The new challenge looks fun. Jellie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having trouble getting my card to upload into the linky. Everytime I click on it to add my card in it automatically takes me to a page that shows Crafty Math Chick's DT card. Here's a link to my card .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I ADORE CraftyMathChick!!! Meredith TOTALLY ROCKS!!!!! Congrats on snagging her and Congrats to Her for snagging YOU!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, thanks for the support KelliJo! You rock too my friend!! :)

      Delete
  6. WooHoo Meredith!!! Congrats GF!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lee!! I appreciate the support! Love ya Girlfriend! :)

      Delete
  7. Hmmm..Everytime I click on it to add my card in it automatically takes me to a page that shows Crafty Math Chick's DT card. Here's a link to my card .
    http://scrappellen.blogspot.com/2012/02/ny-fargeutfordring-hos-sketchy-color.html
    Hugs, Ellen:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all for the warm welcome - congrats to Genevieve too! I look forward to working with you all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such cute DT cards!! I've joined but my apologies if I'm suppose to use an image from Wags 'n Whiskers. I couldn't find the rules but I could be blind cuz I'm tired. LOL! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Unable to use the automatic link. Here's the link to my card.

    http://uksharon-colouringforpleasure.blogspot.com/2012/02/boys-will-be-boys.html

    Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great samples from the DT; I went with a "little man" card...thanks for the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Its a fun challenge and all the DT members performed best, I like all these cards.


    plastic card holders
    clear cards
    scratch cards printing

    ReplyDelete