Challenge Rules

You are welcome to use any stamp to enter the challenge. However, if you use a Wags 'n Whiskers stamp, you will be entered into a 2nd drawing for a Free Wags 'n Whiskers digital stamp in addition to the regular prize.
You can enter any type of paper craft project. You can enter up to 2 times per challenge. It must be a new project, fit the theme, no back-linking, and must be a direct link to your project entry, or it will be deleted.

Friday 29 January 2010

Challenge 10 - Blue, White, and Brown

Welcome back friends!

It's time for another fun challenge!! The very talented Inge is our host this week. She has come up with an AWESOME color challenge (one of my favorites)...Blue, White, and Brown!!

As usual, one lucky winner will receive 1 free Wags 'n Whiskers stamp of YOUR CHOICE!! Just remember that you must use a Wags 'n Whiskers stamp in order to be entered into the drawing.

Before we get to the Diva's awesome creations...and they are soooo awesome...I have a question...

What can we do to get more of you to participate with our challenges? We would really like to hear from you. Please leave us a comment if you have any suggestions...for instance, if you do not participate in the challenges, please let us know why you don't.

Ok... onto this week's Design Diva Samples...
















Lacey (me)



Now it's your turn!! We would really love for you to play along! Remember, you could win a free Wags 'n Whiskers Stamp of your choice by playing along!!


Make sure to link your card to Mr. Linky to be entered into the drawing. And we would love to hear from you, too! Leave us a comment!


Happy Stamping!


7 comments:

  1. Morning ladies! Firstly I'd like to say thank you for the lovely stamp I received yesterday (Bear Hug) from the lovely Lacey, I shall use this for this week's challenge (back later with the card). I can uderstand your concern at the lack of participation in your challenge, and really can't think why. I'm going to put a little post on my blog, hopefully by spreading the word more people will join in? Maybe people just aren't aware? Have you thought of a blog hop? I don't know if this has already been done by W&W but just a thought.
    Hugs Shelly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always check out your blog and often just love the challenges. The only issue for me is that I do not have any WnW stamps. And while there are MANY that I adore and would love to buy I have to be on a spending freeze right now. Maybe you could open it up to other images as well??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stop by all the time and check out the current challenge. Although I often use the challenge as inspiration I only have 2 Wags and Whiskers Stamps soooooo it hard to enter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your challenges ,, maybe you could open up the images that people could use, maybe if they use a wags and whiskers they could get an extra entry to the draw ,,,. It would get more people here to see the fabulous stamps too !!

    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your challenges .
    I love card for a DT .
    Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your challenges but I didn't have a blog until a few days ago.
    So, maybe next week when I'm not to busy I will join the challenge.

    Hugs,
    Jolita

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your challenges too but don't have any of your images.
    I think opening it up to other images would get you more players and eventually more image buyers as the ones that win will use your images and want more.
    You could do an extra entry for those using your images but not exclude people who don't.

    ReplyDelete