Challenge Rules

You are welcome to use any stamp to enter the challenge. However, if you use a Wags 'n Whiskers stamp, you will be entered into a 2nd drawing for a Free Wags 'n Whiskers digital stamp in addition to the regular prize.
You can enter any type of paper craft project. You can enter up to 2 times per challenge. It must be a new project, fit the theme, no back-linking, and must be a direct link to your project entry, or it will be deleted.

Thursday 3 December 2009

Challenge 5 - Distressing

Hello there Wags 'n Whiskers friends. We are back today with another Wags 'n Whiskers challenge! We will post the winner of last week's challenge soon.

This week's challenge is all about Distressing! So tear some paper, ink up those edges, or rough something up!! Just don't rough up your husbands!! LOL!

We have an AWESOME prize for one winner this week!! Are you ready?...

One lucky participant will win one of the NEW RELEASE stamps of your choice!!

Yes, you heard that right...

We are having a new release NEXT Friday - December 11th!!!

The Sneak Peeks will begin on Wednesday, December 9th...more on Thursday, December 10th...followed by a Blog Hop and Release on Friday, December 11th!

We will be back later in the week with information about the Blog Hop and Release.

In order to be entered into the drawing for one free stamp from the December Release, you must make a card using a Wags 'n Whiskers stamp, add some distressing, and link it to Mr. Linky on this post!!

Click here if you would like to order a Wags 'n Whiskers stamp.

Before we get to this week's Design Diva's projects, we would like to welcome our newest Design Diva...


Hi! My name is Michele Roos and I live in Co Kerry, Southern Ireland. I'm a happily married SAHM to 3 children all under the age of 8. As you can imagine it's a busy household, so at the end of the day when I've tucked the kids into bed, I like to de-stress by making cards/projects. I've always enjoyed crafting but got completely hooked on cardmaking last year when I started blogging. Apart from cardmaking, I also love to make my own flowers and I always love to experiment to see how versatile a die can be. I feel so honoured and excited to be part of this talented DT.























Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah I'm so excited I finally have a stamp to play along with the challenges! Great DT cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Lacey, the card is "distressed" and so am I this week. Way too much going on as usual this time of year. Merry Christmas to all!

    ReplyDelete