Challenge Rules

You are welcome to use any stamp to enter the challenge. However, if you use a Wags 'n Whiskers stamp, you will be entered into a 2nd drawing for a Free Wags 'n Whiskers digital stamp in addition to the regular prize.
You can enter any type of paper craft project. You can enter up to 2 times per challenge. It must be a new project, fit the theme, no back-linking, and must be a direct link to your project entry, or it will be deleted.

Monday 23 November 2009

Cards to Share...

Hi there and hope you are having a wonderful week. I just had to pop on to show you two gorgeous cards. The first I found while surfing one of my favourite blogs: Mariska - Sending you a little smile :-) This beauty sure did put a huge smile on my face. This is just the prettiest Sweet Danni and Bella and I think you will agree that Mariska's colouring is just amazing!!! Thank you for letting me share you card Mariska!


The second card is designed by Coco - ScrapCoco. I just adore the fun and bright design and Coco's fabulous colouring of Ride 'em Ryan.


If you haven't had a chance to enter our challenge this week you still have a couple more days!

4 comments:

  1. Mariska ... fabulous job, what great colors...love everything about this layout!

    I'm in the painting process of working with my Wag's and Whiskers stamps! .... They sure are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Gorgeous examples!! I love them both!! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHHHH THANKS Nikki !!!!
    I am honored !!!!
    good night ladies !!
    hugs COCO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards and the first card great colors.
    Hugs Paula.

    ReplyDelete